Introducing BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler. A dermal filler as unique as you are. Specially designed to integrate into your skin and mold to your distinct facial contours. It is made of a material called hyaluronic acid or HA. HA naturally exists as a component of your skin. By binding to water, it fills in wrinkles and folds, allowing immediate and smooth correction. The versatility of the product makes it strong enough to handle deep treatment areas such as nasolabial folds (smile lines around the mouth), yet soft enough to treat more delicate areas such as vertical lip lines (thin lines that appear above the lip line).
What is the difference between BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler and other fillers?
While BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is made of the same material (hyaluronic acid) as some other dermal fillers, BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler has unique properties that allow it to adapt within the skin for soft and even correction.1 The versatility of the product makes it strong enough to handle deep treatment areas such as nasolabial folds (smile lines around the mouth), yet soft enough to treat more delicate areas such as vertical lip lines (thin lines that appear above the lip line).
How soon can I expect results?
Instantly! Immediately upon injection when treated to full correction, BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler plumps the skin and smoothes away lines and wrinkles.
How long does it last?
Individual results may vary, but BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler may last about 6 months or more.
Is it safe?
BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is FDA approved, and has undergone testing in a clinical study to prove its safety.
Are there any side effects?
Just like any injection, you may experience mild irritation, swelling, itching, redness, bruising or tenderness at the injection site. These side effects typically resolve on their own. If any of these side effects persist, call your doctor immediately.
There is very little to no downtime associated with a BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler procedure. In fact, most patients return to their normal daily activities right after their visit. Every patient is unique, so be sure to discuss your plans with your doctor during your consultation.
- No anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Alieve, Vioxx, etc.), aspririn, high doses of Vitamine E, or Gingko Biloba one week prior to treatment. This will reduce the possible side effect of bruising and /or swelling in the treated area(s).
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages prior to treatment can increase the chances of bruising and/or swelling.
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding to receive treatment.
- If you have a history of oral herpes, you must pre-treat with an anti-viral three days before your scheduled visit.
- Swelling, redness, and tenderness will occur after your treatment and usually resolves within 72 hours.
- Cold compresses (a cloth dipped in cold water, wrung out, and applied to the injected area) may be used immediately after treatment to reduce swelling.
- Avoid touching the treated area within 6 hours of treatment so you do not accidentally injure your skin. After that, the area can be gently washed with soap and water.
- Until there is no redness or swelling, avoid exposure of the treated area to intense heat (sun lamp or sun bathing) or extreme cold weather.
- If you have suffered previously from facial cold sores, there is a risk that the needle punctures could contribute to another occurrence. Ask your treatment provider about medications that may minimize a recurrence.
- Avoid taking aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, St. John's wort, and high doses of Vitamin E supplements for one week after treatment. These agents may increase the risk of bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- Avoid aesthetic lasers, microdermabrasion, or IPL over areas with JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel for a minimum of one week after treatment.
- Follow up treatments should be scheduled usually every six months.
- Consistent repeated treatments will produce best resolution of wrinkles.
Plump thin lips and enhance shallow contours, Soften facial creases ad remove wrinkles, Erase smoker’s lines and fill out under-eye hollows, Improve the appearance of recessed scars, plump hands that have become thin and frail looking.
You should see an immediate improvement in the treatment areas. Most clients need one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing, and the results last up to 9 – 12 months or more. However, results may vary and correction is temporary. Supplemental “touch up” treatments may be required to achieve and maintain optimal results.
Treatment Time: 30 – 45 minutes
Recovery time: No down time. Some temporary injection-related reactions may occur, including redness, pain, firmness, swelling, and bumps. Studies have shown that these are usually mild to moderate in nature and clear up on their own in 7 days or less. If you experience swelling at the injection site, you can apply an ice pack for a brief period.
Treatment Frequency: Generally last for 9-12 months.