AREA TREATED: The face, neck and entire body can be treated with the Venus Freeze®.
RESULTS: Clients begin to see results typically in one treatments but we advise that they complete the series of six, eight or ten to see the full results. Patients continue to see an improvement in their skin up to three months after the series of treatments is completed.
TREATMENT TIME: Face and Neck: 15-30 min (60 min if facial is included); Body: 20-40 min
NO OF TREATMENTS: 6-8 Treatments; Body 8-10 Treatments
TREATMENT FREQUENCY: Once a week. Recommended maintenance treatment: once every 2-3 months.
- No preparation is needed for Venus Freeze® treatment, however, the treatment area must be free of active inflammation and/or infection.
- Remove all metal items from body
- Not recommended to treat area with Silicon implants.
- Recommend to wait 2-4 weeks after injection in the treated area (such as Dermal Filler or Botox)
- Not suitable for anyone who has diseases stimulated by Heat (such as recurrent Herpes simplex in the treatment area)
- Metal implants in the treated area excluding dental implants
- Uncontrolled Disorder of the Thyroid Gland
- You cannot be Pregnant or Breast feeding
- Not recommended to treat Varicose Veins
- Not recommended to treat people who have internal Defibrillator/pacemaker