About MINT® Lift
Instant, Natural & Quality Results that Last without risks of surgery.
Benefits of MINT® Lift
Instant lifting: People love the instant lift of sagging skin that takes years off the face and neck.
Natural results: Natural yet noticeable results can be achieved. There is no worry of looking “over-pulled” or “wind-blown” as the surgical face lift.
Non-Surgical: In-office procedure, Minimal downtime.
Collagen stimulation: The MINT PDO threads stimulate your own skin to gradually produce more collagen in the treatment areas over several months. You are not only getting the benefit of an instant lift; your skin also gets firmer and tighter over time.
Cost-effective: MINT® Lift is a very cost-effective procedure to achieve a more youthful appearance compared to some other aesthetic procedures.
Safety: MINT® Lift is very safe. It is done under local anesthetic, no risk of general anesthesia used in a traditional surgical facelift. Small incision, no permanent scarring.
Areas Of Treatment
- Lower face and jowls
Who can be a good candidate for MINT® PDO Lift?
MINT® Lift procedures is safe for adults who keep up with healthy lifestyles and have maintained their weight for at least three months. MINT® Lift is an ideal solution for both men and women with mild to moderate skin laxity and sagging skin in the face and neck. The best candidates for thread lifting are men and women 30-60+ with relatively good skin tone. MINT® Lift procedure is a great alternative for men and women who don’t wish to undergo traditional face lift surgery with its long downtime, expenses and potential complications, but still want to look refreshed and lifted, naturally. It is also an excellent choice for those who just want to lift their skin and not get too much volume, as with fillers. It is also a great choice for those who need more than just skin tightening that is achieved with aesthetic skin tightening devices.
How does MINT® Lift procedure works?
MINT® Lift thread is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require general anesthesia nor big incisions. It is introduced into the deeper layers of the skin, and the helically molded barbs on the MINT® Lift anchors onto the sagging tissue, and the thread is lifted upwards to achieve an instant, rejuvenating & contouring effect.
What areas can be treated with the MINT® Lift?
MINT® Lift thread can be used on the forehead, midface, lower face and jowls, and neck.
Is the MINT® Lift procedure painful?
You may feel some slight stinging during the lidocaine injection. However, once all the lidocaine injections are completed, you shouldn’t feel pain from the procedure. Right after the threads are placed, you should feel some tightness in the treatment areas. You may have some soreness for several days to couple of weeks, depending on the number and location of threads.
What would I look like right after the MINT® Lift procedure?
You will see immediate lifting of the loose skin right after the procedure. Due to the lidocaine injections, you will have some swelling. Most of the swelling should resolve in few days. There may be some mild bruising that lasts a few days to a week. We have INhance Post-Procedure Serum with TriHex Technology® that significantly minimize any potential bruising.
What is the recovery time for the MINT® Lift procedure?
After the procedure, patients may immediately return to daily lives, but you should consult with our staff member before resuming exercise and other intense activities.
Are there any risks or side effects associated with MINT® Lift?
Although minimal, side effects may include but are not limited to bruising, dimpling, and swelling.
How long do the results last?
Patients will see immediate results after the procedure that can last up to 1 year. MINT has a stronger lifting power and better specification designs in comparison to other PDO threads. By restoring the patient’s lost youth with sharper jawline and V-Line, MINT® Lift procedures address signs of aging caused by gravity, such as sagging skin.
Additional benefits to MINT® Lift
MINT® Lift procedure promotes collagen stimulation and neovascularization to improve skin texture, fine lines, and elasticity. As a result, after about 6-8 months when MINT® Lift is completely absorbed by the body into water and carbon dioxide, the results will last for about 3-6 months more due to the collagen stimulation. With minimal scarring and downtime, it is an amazing option for patients looking into achieving instant and natural-looking results.
- Please do not drink alcohol for 1-2 days prior to the procedure.
- Please do not smoke 1-2 days before and 1-2 days after the procedure.
- Please discontinue the use of blood thinners 2-3 days before the procedure. If patient is taking Warfarin, it is recommended to stop taking it 5 days prior to the procedure. Please consult with your prescribing physician before discontinuing your blood thinners.
- Patient may return everyday life (i.e. driving, eating, walking, etc.) right after the procedure.
- Swelling may be present after the procedure but the use of ice packs for 30 minutes for a few days will help lessen with swelling.
- Avoid washing hair and taking a shower for the next 24 hours after the procedure. When washing face after 24 hours, gently wash the required area.
- Avoid drinking or smoking for about 1-2 weeks to prevent possible infection. Smoking and drinking will slow down the healing process.
- Avoid chewing, yawning, or smiling too large for up to 1 month.
- Avoid lying down either in a supine nor prone position 4 hours after the procedure to decrease the possibility of the movements of threads.
- It is recommended to sleep in a proper position for the next 3-5 days to prevent maneuvering of threads.
- Avoid headstands, yoga, strenuous workouts, and exaggerated facial expressions for about 2-3 weeks. (Avoid dental treatments during this time if possible)
- Face may be bound with bandages for 1-2 days after the procedure to help with swelling and stability if needed.
- Deep facial massages should be avoided for the next couple months, however laser treatments may be done after a week from the procedure.